I am excited to announce my half day Suffolk Autumn Retreat at the idyllic Wilderley Yoga Park venue - Shipmeadow, Beccles.
The venue is a unique farm resort with an array of exotic rescue animals and over 40 acres of stunning farmland showcasing sustainable living and green energy.
It is the perfect venue to come together, de-stress and relax with a morning of cacao, dance, creativity and animal love.
In this retreat you will receive the following:
- Opening circle and cacao ceremony around a firepit
- 1 hour of awakening Nia dance
- Red Kabbalah bracelet making
- Dance and closing circle
- Guided tour to meet the animals: Alpaca, chickens, sheep, goats, skunk, horses, pigs and Edward Hopper the house rabbit.
- Optional veggie lunch in the cafe (not included in price)
Price £60 per person
Places are limited due to the capacity in the dance studio.
Please come prepared to dance in barefeet or gripper socks.
Bring a yoga mat / blanket for relaxation and some water.
This retreat is the perfect, reset, recharge for our bodies, minds and spirit.
Experience the powerful effect of natures own plant medicine - cacao.
Move your body freely to uplifting and energising music.
Connect to others destined to walk into our lives with a red string Kabbalah bracelet.
Meet and share some love with the array of exotic rescue animals at the farm.