Why is it important to book?
We ask everyone to book their class via our website. There are several reasons for this:
- It guarantees you a place on the class. Once the class is full, you will not be able to attend. If you turn up at the door without booking, we may sadly have to turn you away if we are full. Current covid restrictions mean that we cannot exceed our agreed capacity.
- If only one or two people have booked a class, we may decide to cancel. We will do this about 2 days before the class to give reasonable notice to people. If you were thinking of booking last minute or turning up at the venue without booking, we won't know to expect you. If you book early, we have a better picture of how many are coming.
- It avoids the disappointment of being turned away at the door if we are full.
- You may save money, as we offer reduced rates for online booking at some venues.
You can book using this website if you have either:
A credit or debit card (preferred method)
A PayPal account
Book a Live Class at a local Suffolk venue
There are three ways to find a live class to book:
- On the left side of the page there is a mini calendar with the days we have classes coloured in. Click on any date and you will be taken to the page where you can book.
- On the right of the page is a list of venues and upcoming events. These will only show the next event from each venue, so if you want to book for future weeks, just click on the venue or class and a list of future classes will appear.
There is no right way to book...any of the above methods will lead you to the same place.
Note that we only put classes on there 4 or 5 weeks ahead so if you don't see class on one of our usual days, either drop us a line or try again next week.
Once you have chosen your class and date, click the blue button to book.
Book an Online Zoom Class
We only show our online classes a week ahead. These are only shown on the right hand side of the page. Just click the event you are interested in and you will be taken to the booking page. Underneath teh Event Details section, you will see a blue Click to Book button. Click this and choose a donation amount. We suggest that £7 is about the average paid. If you can't afford that, then please feel free to pay as little as you can afford. The minimum is £3 because the banking fees make anything less not viable.
Book a Recording
As above, but this time you will receive a link to a Zoom website where we have recorded an earlier live dance class. We usually record the current week's dance routine and a past routine and these are usually available until Sunday.
General Information for all Bookings
Once you have found your class you need to press the CLICK TO BOOK button. Enter your name and email address. This is so that we can contact you if there is a change or cancellation, and we also include you on our newsletter list. Your details go nowhere else and nobody other than Earthdance Nia will see this information. You may remove yourself from the newsletter list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our newsletters, or by emailing us. If you are booking a recording or Zoom class, we will use the email address to send your code/link.
If you haven't danced with us before, please select the "no" option and tell us how you heard about us. This helps us to target our advertising. For live classes only, If a friend has recommended you, you can enter their name here and they will receive a free class. Once you have danced a paid class, you will be able to invite a friend and receive a free class too.
We give out voucher codes for free classes if you invite a friend, or if you have purchased a Moon Pass. There is a box here where you can enter that code and your class will be free.
Enter your card details (this is a secure website and all your details are fully encrypted and safe).
The card payment option is more reliable and quicker as the transaction is made on our own website. We prefer you to use this method, but if you can't then you can choose the PayPal option. In this case, you will be taken to the PayPal website where you will need to log in. After payment, you will need to click RETURN TO MERCHANT if you are booking for an online Zoom class or a recording so that you can receive the Zoom code or recording link.
To prevent spam, you will need to click the I AM NOT A ROBOT box. Finally, click the PROCESS REGISTRATION button and your payment will be completed (or, if you have chosen to pay by PayPal, you will be directed to their website to complete payment.
If booking for a Zoom class or a recording, you will receive your code/link onscreen when payment is complete. You will also receive an email. Check your spam/junk folder if you don't receive this within a few minutes.
That's all there is to it! If you have any problems at all or any questions, please use the CONTACT ME button on the main menu and leave me a message. I usually reply within a few hours.